Saturday, January 3, 2009

It Finally Happened!

I never thought it would! I talked, thought, dreamed about it, but I never thought I would actually, really start a blog. But here I am sitting at my very own computer typing my very first blog entry. I'm not real good with the camera, nor do I have a lot of time on my hands, so I don't know how this is all gonna turn out, but I'm gonna take a swing at it and we'll see how this blogging thing goes.

Thanks for reading and keep checking back in.

3 comments:

Joel, Melody, Grant, and Kate said...

Yeah Ann! Blogging is fun and it doesn't have to take a lot of time. You can blog with/without photos and as much or little as you can/want. I like to think of it like an online ongoing public journal, plus it helps me when I scrapbook since I've already made mental notes. :-) Have fun with it! Do you mind if I add you to my blog list?

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann! Good for you! I look forward to reading your posts!

Joel, Melody, Grant, and Kate said...

Ann,

I forgot to say that I like the name of your blog. I love it!

Melody