Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lydia

My sister Lydia is one of the most selfless people I know. She has always been there for me, even if it wasn't very convenient for her. She and I are alike in many ways, and different in about as many ways. She is humble and always willing to listen to me. Thank you Lydia for your selfless service to me and my family. You are a wonderful sister and I'm so glad God gave you to our family. You are a treasure!

Here is a picture of my sisters and I with all our kiddos.

Lydia is the beautiful sister in the middle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks....thanks a lot for the water works!

I completely agree with you regarding Lydia....she is a beautiful, sweet, giving woman....with the most delicious baby!!!

Anonymous said...

She is completely wonderful. God has given us all a gift in Lydia. I am blessed to know her.

Megan said...

Ahh, Lydia. What a treasure! She's one of the dearest friends I've ever had...don't know what I'd do without her!

Anonymous said...

Evann completely agrees with you, Megan....she is a rare treasure! Let's make today "Lydia appreciation day"!!! We will start by kissing her delicatable baby all over and hugging her until she is 4!
BTW - when are we going to find out what we are cooking in the oven????!!!! I am dying over here with anticipation!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Soon!