Today is my mom's birthday. I am so blessed to have her. She is such a help to me in raising our kids. She helps me around the house and teaches our kids things all the time. A lot of people think my kids are smart. Well, if they are, it is not because of me. She spends time teaching them things and introducing them to good educational recources. Thank you mom, you're the best!
Happy Birthday, I love you so much!!!
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Miss Barbara! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Hey there! Thanks for cooking my new daughter so well. I saw L today at Cornerstone and she told me of the name you chose and how it all came about. I FINALLY met and held and ate A!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is just a HUGE chunka-wunka!!!
Tell your amazing momma "Happy Birthday" late from us. (we have been without internet for the past 4 weeks...using a friends right now).
Post a Comment