So, I know I'm a few days late, but, on July 1st Nathan and I celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss! WOW! How can that be already?! It has flown by. I love you Nathan more now than ever. Thanks for asking me to be your wife. I'd still say yes! Thank you for loving me and making my dreams come true. You are everything I need in a husband and more than I could ask or imagine.
Eph. 3:20,21 I look forward to the next 10 years, and the next 10 years, and the next 10 years, and the next.....well, you get the picture.
Nathan & Ann
July 1, 2000 -
4 comments:
It is a small world! Mike and Anna enjoyed seeing you while they were ice skating. LOL
Hope you enjoyed your getaway. :)
Anna says you are beautiful in your wedding picture.
Thanks Christie, we enjoyed seeing them, too! Tell Anna I said, "Thanks!" for the compliment!
Ok, spill it. Tell the class the exact details of how you met, courted, and knew he was the one God chose for you.
Didn't I already post that some time ago on this blog, Casey;-)?? Ok if I didn't I'll try to have that up soon.
Post a Comment