Well, it’s my turn!!! It all started 34 years ago… Sorry, I’m a 4th born so I don’t have any baby pictures available to post here. Thanks mom, for not quitting after three!
Happy Birthday, Ann! Remember when we celebrated your birthday ten years ago at the magic time machine and at putt putt? Can you believe it's been 10 years??? Crazy how our lives have changed so much...who would have thought! Happy Birthday!!!
Oh my Word! I had forgotten. At the time I was thinking I would be spending the rest of my life with someone else. I'm so glad God pointed me in a different direction. Who Would HAVE Thought??!
Happy Birthday Ann with no E! Hope it's a wonderful day and year for you!!! I had to laugh a little (inside) at your comment about not having any baby pics 'cause you were 4th born :) hee hee (or is it really true???!) also, thanking your mom for not stopping after 3 really was so sweet and made me think! Happy Birthday again, and love to you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ann! Remember when we celebrated your birthday ten years ago at the magic time machine and at putt putt? Can you believe it's been 10 years??? Crazy how our lives have changed so much...who would have thought!
Happy Birthday!!!
Oh my Word! I had forgotten. At the time I was thinking I would be spending the rest of my life with someone else. I'm so glad God pointed me in a different direction. Who Would HAVE Thought??!
Happy Birthday Ann with no E! Hope it's a wonderful day and year for you!!! I had to laugh a little (inside) at your comment about not having any baby pics 'cause you were 4th born :) hee hee (or is it really true???!) also, thanking your mom for not stopping after 3 really was so sweet and made me think!
Happy Birthday again, and love to you!
Happy 34th!! (WOW! I don't even remember being 34!!) Hope you are enjoying incubating MY baby!
Much love to you, dear one!
Happy 34th!! (WOW! I don't even remember being 34!!) Hope you are enjoying incubating MY baby!
Much love to you, dear one!
Post a Comment