Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My christmas aNgel turns 4 today! Happy birthday little one.

christmas aNgel is my third born...need I say more? She is independant and has always shown a huge amount of initiative. Maybe her code name for the blog should be iNdependant or iNitiative...but nonetheless, I think we'll leave it as it is. She has a streak of "I can do it myself" in her and she excersizes that attitude as often as she is allowed. She has never known a stranger. She loves everyone, and everyone has always loved her. She has an infectious laugh and seems to always make people smile.

I pray she will grow up to love and serve the Lord with all her gifts and talents, and that she will use her wonderful personality to draw others to faith in Jesus Christ.

Happy birthday, my orange princess!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Aww, can't believe she's already four! Happy birthday, Christmas aNgel!