Today a sweet lady in our church hosted a cookie exchange at her home. I had never been to a cookie exchange before so I was anxious to go. One thing that caused me a tiny bit of anxiety was that I had NEVER made cookies by myself as an adult. My sister, L, set me at ease though and gave me a quick and easy recipe from Kraft foods, that I could make and bring with me. It was perfect! 4 simple ingredients and not real long in the oven-- my kind of baking.
It was a fun morning. the kids came along and played outside with their friends, while the moms sat inside, drank hot chocolate, ate cookies, and chatted with each other. It was a perfect little holiday party and a fun way to get lots of different cookies without having to make them all yourself.
1 comment:
I don't think I heard about that...either that or I forgot! Whose house was it at?
Post a Comment