Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reformation Celebration

Saturday, October 31st, wiSe was 8 days old and I hadn't left the house since her birth. I was dying to get out and our dear friends, Eric and Mary Ellen at Providence Church in Plano were having a Reformation Day party. So we decided to try out what it's like to have a family outing with 7 people total.

We had such a great time and enjoyed catching up with old friends

Celebrating Reformation Day, October 31, the anniversary of the birth of the Protestant Reformation (1517), wherein our theological ancestor Martin Luther nailed his 95 Theses on the church door in Wittenberg, Germany. ~eric hartman


Here's hAppy net eating his hot dog with my help


christmas aNgel on the move for more candy



My good friend, Mary Ellen helps hAppy net
nail one of the 95 thesis to the Wittenburg door.



My hubby with our oldest 4. I went inside with the baby.
Bumpy trailer rides that soon after giving birth
just didn't sound too exciting to me.



princess Tea with christmas aNgel on the hayride



N8 playing a game of chess--He won!!



Me and wiSe in her infant carrier snoozing away



enJineer and princess Tea decorated their own cookies.


This game involved knocking down the "False Doctrine"
red blocks while trying not to knock down
the "God's Word" blue blocks.




Here the kids built a "Mighty Fortress"

All in all it was a wonderful time and the kids were so happy we got to go. So was I!!

No comments: