Monday, February 22, 2010
My Only Sunshine
My sweet, amazing, wonderful sister, Sarah has come home for somewhat of an extended visit! YAY!! Good times ahead! Sarah has two boys now, J and C. They are so adorable. I am just loving getting to meet them and spend time with my nephews. Sarah was my lifesaver growing up. She always knew how to have a good time and she loved me regardless of what I did. She knows me deeper than any other person I know (except maybe Nathan), and she still loves me-- it's amazing! Even when we are many many miles apart, she still knows me and the way I think. I love Sarah and she will always be my only Sunshine. Welcome home Sis! I'm looking forward to our time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so happy for you that she's home!
So glad your sister is visiting!
We enjoyed seeing them last week. I can't believe how much Sarah's boys look like your little ones! :)
Post a Comment