Monday, May 4, 2009

Bug on a Rug

OK so it was laminate....
But anyway, yesterday morning I got up and took a shower and came back to bed. A few minutes later Nathan got up, and in the pathway from the bathroom to our bed was a humungous squashed bug, I mean this guy was a BIGGIE! I checked the bottom of my foot and it happened to contain his missing body parts. G-R-O-S-S!!!!!! Oohweee, I HATE bugs and especially really big bugs. I have no idea how I didn't see it, or how I never felt it (ooooh), because believe me, if I had seen it there was no way I would have come anywhere near the thing. Well, the good news is that it's dead now!!! Sorry I don't have a pcture, my brave hero wiped it up and disposed of it-- but who wants a picture of a really big, ugly bug anyway?

How's that for a pleasant thought on a Monday morning?

5 comments:

Christie M said...

I want a picture of the body parts stuck to the bottom of your foot! :)

Megan said...

Oh, I am SO sorry! You need some chocolate now for sure!!

ann clary said...

YES! Chocolate! That should fix everything! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing I read this in the evening instead of this morning drinking my cawfee or I would have spuued it all over the computer! Oh my!!! You must have been completely out of it not to feel "SQUISH" and hear "CRUNCH"!! I would have turned into a cat - hanging from the ceiling if saw one of those icky nasty disgusting disease carrying oogly thing!!!!!!!!! Then my OCD would have kicked in and the cleaning frenzy would have begun!! Gloves, masks, and poision for all!

Julie said...

Oh, Ann! I'm not sure which is worse...having bug grime in your bed or actually seeing the bug before you stepped. I really don't know...what do you think? I'm thinking that at least you didn't have to see it living and you can wash the sheets (and your foot!), right? I'm such a phobic when it comes to the slick, black, quick bugs. Ugh! :)